Monday, August 30, 2010

Is this something I should be worried about?

Fold Me.

Ummm, what the hell was that?

“Fold MEEEE”.

This time I definitely caught that, and it was coming from here...

alt

My washing pile seems to have evolved into some kind of organic being!

“Pfft! You should have folded me when you had the chance!” It chuckled

as it sprang from its resting place and ran out the door.

From there it proceeded to go and jump on the trampoline.
alt


After a busy 10 minutes it then declared “I’m thirsty!” and rushed back
inside to see what we had in the fridge.

alt

Grabbing a beer, it settled itself in for an afternoon of watching TV.

alt

What do I do?

It’s sitting on the couch, watching “Huey’s Kitchen” and writing down recipes.

Should I be afraid?

Should I wait until it’s passed out from too many beers, quickly fold it and put it away?
Or should I just let it go?
You never know, it might be making me something nice for dinner!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

lol
when you work out what to do with a pile like that please let me know, mine seems to also be taking over my house lol

Voluptacon said...

Run!
Just pack a bag and in the middle of the night, just leave.
Don't look back.
It's not worth it! :P

Unknown said...

Oh God! Looks like my washing pile.

Niki Hudson said...

Throw them back in the wash until you can't hear the voices any more? Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...

A Farmer's Wife said...

Folding washing - it's a dangerous business that's for sure.

I would let it go and see what happens. Get back to me if it cooks dinner!

Voluptacon said...

I now have it in full time employment. It takes the kids to school, does my shopping, cooks dinner... I have no clothes to wear, but I have a great worker!

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

PMSL. Your washing pile should meet my washing pile and then breed. Oh wait, my washing pile seems to be able to do that on its own.

Thanks for Rewinding at the Fibro.

Voluptacon said...

Yep, once apon a time little was known about the reproductive nature of the washing pile. But now it seems that it reproduces by parthenogenesis!